FLI Charge, Inc.
Last updated: February 2, 2016
FLI Charge, Inc. (together, with its subsidiaries and affiliates, "FLI Charge", "Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
- On this Website.
- In e-mail messages between you and this Website.
- In interactions through social media outlets, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or IP address ("Personal Information"); and/or
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through methods such as cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of signing up for email updates, contacting us via email and/or our “Contact Us” form.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website (and our e-mails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
These third parties include, but are not limited to:
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/policy)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/privacy)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy)
- Mailchimp (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/)
- Shopify (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy)
- Stripe (https://stripe.com/us/legal)
- PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
- Google (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/)
We use a Third-Party Payment Processor.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we may offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To website hosting and analysis providers, for the purposes of, including but not limited to, analyzing web traffic patterns so that we may improve our Website.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of FLI Charge’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by FLI Charge about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of FLI Charge, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can always opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website. Please also review the privacy policies of those third parties listed above.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: FLI Charge, Inc., 780 Third Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10017.
Notice for Visitors to the Website from Outside of the United States
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age without the involvement of a parent or guardian. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website use any of the interactive features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration
YOU AND FLI CHARGE ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR FLI CHARGE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS, OR ARBITRATE OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER, OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. If any provision of this arbitration clause is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be severed and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced (but in no case shall there be a class arbitration).
The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Information on AAA or JAMS and their applicable rules are available at the following numbers and URLs: American Arbitration Association, (800) 778-7879, www.adr.org; JAMS, (800) 352-5267, www.jamsadr.com.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
FLI Charge controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in the United States of America and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
FLI Charge, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
780 Third Avenue, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10017